Monday, November 10, 2008

Memory in "bemo"

The title reminds me to my friends, Debz, Bamz, an eko..

They are my friend who always go home together.

We are friends!

we go home after school by using the public transportation called bemo line 6. The bemo is very "gaul"..

You know what i mean? Ir means that the bemo is so comfortable with the music, it's so different with the other bemo in other city...

Ok, let's talk about them.

Eko : Smart, kind, and fun.

He is my friend from junior high school. In junior high school, he is so smart, famous in the teacher and in the national final examination he got 10 (perfect) in subject Indonesian language. So smart, right?
He is also so kind, he has willing to help each other. He is also fun, you will never bore beside him. I hope to see him, my friend! Although, sometimes he can't control himself, he is a good boy!


Debby : Smart, funny, and care
She is my friend in "contaminationz". She is the Christ Lover. She is so smart, especially in chemistry subject! She is the hardworker (not too much), but she really cares to us, her friends.
She has ability to do something but she afraid to use it, she should be more confidence.


Bamz : Smart, funny, and the "panicly man"
Yeah, his knowledge is so large, he know many things (but not all things). So funny with his "action". Back of his ability, he is not confidence, he can panic with the only small thing.

That is the introduction of 3 of many my friends.

we usually go home together, although we are in the different class.

Here is the photo we took when we going home, in the bemo bamz and debby (my b-friends)
smile :)

Now, we cannot do that things.

I graduated first, I've to leave my city.. To university..

hope the best for all of my friends..

whereever you are.. Hope to meet you again..


nb : i will post about my other friends! wait!

No comments: